The new Blueprint template provides accounts with the ability to display a banner of articles on a web page, also known as a Featured Article Section. This means that important or relevant articles can be easily found by people viewing the website.
PLEASE NOTE: Adding articles to a web page requires that a Featured Article Section has been setup and linked to a page on your website. If you are unsure whether a Featured Article Section has been setup, please send an email to email@example.com.
To add an article to the Featured Article Section, follow the steps below:
- Login to your Control Centre and select the Content menu tab.
- Once expanded, select Articles.
- Search for the article you would like to link using the search bar or select the New Article button to start fresh.
- If you are linking an existing article, select the Title of the article.
- Select the Edit Article button.
- Apply the Article Section tag in the Tags field.
Note: If your website is using multiple article sections, there will be a unique tag linking each of them to a specific page. Make sure you are selecting the tag appropriate to the page you would like the article to appear on.
- Click Save.
- Refresh your website to ensure that the article is displaying correctly.
To ensure your website article looks professional, we recommend that the following article fields are filled in:
- Title: Heading of the web article.
- Article Content: The content to read once the article has been clicked.
- Article Summary: This appears in the Article Section to summarise what the article will be about before it is clicked.
- Supporting Files: We recommend adding an image to the Feature Image: This will display as a thumbnail for your article to make it more eye catching.