Once your newsletter is ready to send to your community, you can log into your Control Centre and approve and distribute your newsletter all in one step.
- Log in to your Control Centre and select the SZ Newsletters menu tab.
- Click the Newsletter name of the issue you’d like to distribute.
- Select the Approve button.
- In the Approve Newsletter pop up window, confirm that the Send Date and Send Time are correct.
Note: The Send Date is set automatically from your Distribution Dates, the Send Time is set automatically from your publication settings.
- If you do not need to make any changes to your campaign before it is sent to your community, you can select Distribute without review. This will schedule your campaign for the set Send Date and Time.
Note: If the Send Date and Time has already passed, the campaign will distribute straight away.
- If you do need to make any changes to your campaign before it is sent to your community, you can select Review campaign before distribution. This will create the campaign and then allow you to make any necessary changes, such as DIY amendments, custom email subject or content and custom app content. Once you have made all of your changes, you can then send the campaign.
PLEASE NOTE: If you select Review campaign before distribution, you will need to make sure you send the system created campaign, rather than making your own campaign, otherwise your newsletter will not be archived.