A cookie is a small bit of code that is saved on the viewer’s computer that saves information about the user. This information is then returned to the website while browsing the site. Each cookie is coded differently to provide different information.
It’s important to note that Schoolzine websites are very light on cookies. Typically, the only cookies being used are those used by 3rd parties such as Google analytics.
- Log in to your Control Centre and select the Content tab.
- Once expanded, select Content Holders.
- Select the Edit Holder button.
- Add in your content and apply any necessary styling using the toolbar menu, this includes inserting any hyperlinks, documents or images.
- Once you have saved the Content Holder, you will be able to view the changes on your website.