- Log in to your Control Centre and select eNewsletters.
- Click the Name of the Newsletter issue you would like to copy.
- Select the Copy button to create a duplicate of this newsletter.
Note: This will create a duplicate of all Articles created in this newsletter. Editing of the Articles linked to this newsletter will not alter prior issues.
- Select the Edit button to alter the details of your newsletter
Note: Duplication of your newsletter will default to the current date and time for Publish Date and Time.
- Select Save and adjust the content of your newsletter as required.
- Copying your newsletter will only copy Articles.
- Adjusting of Article Content on a copied newsletter will not alter the original Newsletters content.
- Linking of Events used in prior newsletters can be done by using the Link Event button on your copied Newsletter.