To begin building your DIY newsletter, you’ll first need to create it within the Control Centre.
- Log in to your Control Centre and select the eNewsletters tab.
- Click the New Newsletter button at the top of the page.
- The Newsletter Title field should be populated by the name of the newsletter.
- Click the Publication box and select the Publication for this newsletter.
Note: This will likely be named School Newsletter.
- Under Advanced Settings, Set the Publish Date and Time fields for your newsletter.
Note: These fields will default to the current date and time if no action is taken.
- Click Save.
- Custom URL (web address) is for advanced users, and can be used to render your newsletter on a specific sub address within your account.
- Table of Contents is an Index of articles that displays at the top of the newsletter. This is turned on by default.
- Newsletter Filter will add a filter tab to the top right of the newsletter. Expand this to search for Keywords or Tags within your newsletter.
- Hide Archive can be used for special editions of your newsletter, that you would like to ommit from the regular Newsletter Archive page.