Images placed directly into your Schoolzine Newsletter Template are unable to be extracted when your document is run through our engine or placed into the content window within the Control Centre. However, you are able to extract them from your word document if they have been submitted to you in this format.
- Open the word document that has the images in it.
- Go to File and select Save As.
- Change the file type to Web Page (*.htm, *.html).
- Once you have saved the document, a new folder will be created using the document name. This folder will contain a copy of all the images from your word document.
- Copy and paste these images into your Images folder and reference them in your Schoolzine Newsletter Template or upload them into your content window within the Control Centre.