Submit a Word Document with changes
To indicate your changes, all you need to do is highlight the text:
Highlight any changed/new content in Yellow..
Highlight any content that needs removal in Red.
The highlighter tool can be found in the Font toolbar in the menu ribbon.
- If you have a punctuation change, make sure to highlight the word next to it as well.
- For multiple changes within the one paragraph, make all the changes and highlight the whole paragraph in yellow, rather than having multiple yellow and red changes.
- When adding new articles, make sure you remember to highlight the Headings and Images.
Submitting your Amendments
You can submit the following amenments to the Content team:
- An amended Word document with highlighted changes.
- New or missing images.
- New or missing attachments and flyers.
- A message to request changes to layout or other updates.