To send Text Messages to your community, you will need to login to the Schoolzine Control Centre.
- Login to your Control Centre
- Select the ‘Text Messages‘ option from the side menu
- Click the ‘Send Text Message‘ button at the top left of the page
- Select the ‘SMS’ Channel then click ‘Next‘
- Populate the Message Name, update the Send Date and Send Time (if required), then click ‘Next‘.
- Populate your text message in the Message Content section and then select ‘Next‘.
- Select your recipients, then click ‘Next‘.
- Review your message content then click ‘Complete & Send‘.
Points of Note:
- Text Messaging only supports the use of text.
- A maximum character limit of 459 is imposed.
- Send blocks are 153 characters, each block represents one credit. Messages over 153 characters will incur multiple credits.
- It is not possible to edit a Text Message once sent, so please ensure you check the content before sending.