Follow these steps to create a link on your website’s navigation that goes to an external Web Page, PDF, or another form of multimedia content.
- Log in to your Control Centre and select the Content menu tab.
- Once expanded, select Web Pages.
- Click the Add Page button.
- Fill in your Page Title and Page Heading.
- Leave the Status as Active and the Menu Display as Visible to display the Web Page.
- Change the Page Type to Link.
- Choose the Link Type:
External URL – a link that is not a part of your own website.
Existing Page –a link to a page within your own website.
Apps – a link to an application that’s part of your Schoolzine account.
- Enter the URL (web address) for the Web Page you’d like to link to.
- Expand the Menu Settings section and add the website-top-menu tag.
- Expand the Page Layout section and select the Website layout.
- Click Save.