Adding tags to your events allows your users to easily filter calendar events so that they can view the events most relevant to them. You can filter the calendar to show multiple tags if required and also apply multiple tags to a single event.
- Login to your SchoolzinePlus Admin Console and select the Content menu tab.
- Once expanded, select Events and click the View Tags button.
- From this page you can edit or delete existing tags, or create a new tag by clicking the Add Tag button.
- Select a name and colour for your tag. If you would like to order your tags you can also include a weighting.
Note: To order your tags add a number in the weighting field. Numbers are ordered from highest to lowest.
- Once saved you will be able to assign this tag to events.